- Articles executed in accordance with the requirements are sent by e-mail: email@example.com or submitted directly to the editors office.
- Together with the manuscript of the article, a set of documents is submitted to the editors office: — license agreement;
- The manuscript of the scientific article submitted to the editors office is considered for completeness of the submitted documents package and manuscript (article) correspondence with the design requirements and rules.
- Articles executed without taking into account the listed requirements are not considered.
- The text originality is checked with the help of the specialized software «RUKONTEKST» (https://text.rucont.ru/).
- An article cannot be published if: — the subject does not belong to the scientific field of the academic journal;
— information about the author;
— consent to the processing of personal data by the publisher and the editorial board of the journal;
— referee report with the signature of the reviewer certified in the personnel division by the imprint of the coat of arms.
A supervisor’s review is submitted to an article of an applicant for a degree. The review is not a substitute for referee report.
— it is not properly executed;
— the authors did not revise the article on the reviewer’s constructive comments;
— the author received a negative referee report;
— the author did not follow the current legislation on copyright and related rights;
— it contains materials that cannot be published in public media.